Recon Touch Tech Glove
When the weather turns cold, turn to the Recon Touch Tech Glove to keep your hands warm.
• Carbon Alloy™ technology
Combines activated carbon, treated carbon, and zeolite for maximum odor adsorption
• Weather resistant fabric with light insulation
Provides comfort for cold weather hunts
• Touch tech finger tips
Allows hunters to use touchscreen devices in the field
ODOR ADSORBING TECHNOLOGY
Our industry leading technology combines activated carbon, treated carbon and zeolite concealed between fabrics. The massive surface area of these natural particles target and adsorb odors and won't let go until you reactivate your gear in your dryer.
FABRIC KEEPS YOU COOL & DRY
Wicking technology draws sweat away from the body toward the outer surface of the fabric for quick evaporation. Using hydrophilic (water loving) and hydrophobic (water repelling) fibers, pathways are constructed within the fabric that help the moisture move.
DWR (durable water repellent) is a fabric finish that helps repel light rain and snow, keeping the top fabric from becoming saturated while also decreasing dry times.
- Savanna Lightweight Headcover$29.99Rating:84%
- Savanna QuickStrike CoverallSpecial Price $139.99 $199.99Rating:97%
- Full Season Midweight Glove$39.99Rating:100%
- Full Season Hat$19.99Rating:100%
- Full Season Multi-paneled Gaiter$19.99Rating:100%
- Carbon Alloy Knit Cuff Beanie$19.99Rating:100%
- Full Season Headcover$39.99Rating:100%
- Savanna Lightweight Hat$19.99Rating:97%
- Savanna Crosshair JacketSpecial Price $69.99 $99.99Rating:100%
- Recon Thermal Jacket$0.00
- Covert Deluxe Windproof Fleece Jacket$199.99Rating:92%
- Fleece Pop-Top Glove$39.99Rating:100%
- Head Hunter Storm PantSpecial Price $59.99 $199.99
- Full Season Skull Cap$19.99Rating:100%
- Savanna Lightweight Multi-Paneled Gaiter$19.99Rating:100%
- Savanna Crosshair PantSpecial Price $69.99 $99.99Rating:95%